20 Year Reunion Planning Begins!

From: "Eisenhower Reunions - Class of 1996" <ehscontact96@gmail.com>
Subject: 20 Year Reunion Planning Begins!
Date: July 14th 2015

A committee has been formed to plan the 20 year reunion! Details will be forthcoming, but the date is targeted to be sometime in the Summer of 2016.

Committee members are:

Myiesha Majors
Catrice Kobe-Lover Mitchell
Rebecca Clark
Rochelle Wright
Anita Norris-Carter
Tamara Washington
Jaymee Vixie Uhler-Bingham
Porsha Wedlow

A Facebook Group has been created to start getting in contact with everyone from our class: https://www.facebook.com/groups/353820521492437/

Please join the group and pass on the link to anyone you know from our class.

For those who would rather get information outside of Facebook, I will send out pertinent information through this mailing list.

Rebecca (Pease) Pritchett
Class of 1996

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This list is strictly for information relating to reunions for Eisenhower High School class of 1996.

Privacy Policy:

You are providing your email address strictly to receive information on reunions for Eisenhower High School class of 1996. Your information will not be given to anyone.