2 male cats, neutered and declawed

From: "Rebecca Pease" <anastice@gmail.com>
Subject: 2 male cats, neutered and declawed
Date: April 4th 2012

Two male cats are in need of a home, either together or separately. They are both neutered and declawed, and they both have all their shots.

Pictures may be viewed here:
http://www.photoninja.net/gallery/index.php/animals-in-need/Tiger-and-Marshmellow

Tiger and Marshmellow currently reside in Lancaster, but I am willing to provide transport to just about anywhere in Southern California for them to go to a good home.

Please let me know if you or someone you know is interested.

-Rebecca

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This is a mailing list to advertise animals who need homes, and other related items.

Privacy Policy:

This list is hosted on my domain, so your address is not given out to anyone. Therefore, you will not get spam by signing up with this list. If you feel that you no longer wish to receive emails from this list, you may unsubscribe at any time.