Date: August 25th 2006

Hello everyone,

No, we have not forgotten about you! The reunion is only a couple months away now (Nov 4th), so we'd like to provide you with a little more information and we have a request.

First of all, if you have already given me your address and you did not get something in the mail from CreativeReunions, don't fret. CreativeReunions only sent out notices to people's whose addresses weren't yet confirmed. They have access to various databases (such as change of address) used to locate people. If they didn't already have your address, they sent out notices (I don't even actually know what they say or what they look like) to the address(es) they found in their search to try to locate you and notify you of the upcoming reunion. Official Invitations have not been sent out yet. Likewise, if you did receive a notice from CreativeReunions and had already provided me with your address, it may be that there was a little overlap from when I received it to when they processed it.

We found out that the group rates at Pala Resort & Caisno are $179 and $189. Yes, believe it or not, those are the discounted rates. If you want to stay at their hotel, call 1-877-725-2766 and say that you are with Eisenhower High School in order to get the reduced rate. However, if that is a little too pricey for you (heck, for most of us), you may want to check other hotels nearby for cheaper rates. Here is a good place to start:

http://www.temecula411.com/

Also, to give you a heads up, the event will be coctail attire, so it's not too formal, but not too casual either.

Now for our request...

MEMORABILIA REQUEST - We are getting closer to the reunion and thought it would be nice to have some IKE Memorabilia for everyone to check out. If you have some that you would like to share (don't worry, you will get it back) please let us know what it is. Please do NOT post your response to the MySpace Forum. If you have anything, please send a message to Marlenna or Jesse through MySpace:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=21717006 http://www.myspace.com/queenie0202

If you don't want to use MySpace, you can always reply to me directly and I'll pass the info onto them.

We are looking for:

> Any group photos or Candids from clubs, sports, classes , or just around campus
> Items from Sports and games (i.e game ball, track baton, jersies, etc.)
> Any other interesting items from ANY other extra- curricular activities

Basically, if you have these items, let us know. You would just bring them with you on the night of the reunion to be displayed and then get them back at the end of the night. Again, please do NOT post your reply publicly - we don't want to ruin the suspense!

Thanks again for everyone's interest!

-Rebecca

  • This mailing list is announce-only.

This list is strictly for information relating to reunions for Eisenhower High School class of 1996.

Privacy Policy:

You are providing your email address strictly to receive information on reunions for Eisenhower High School class of 1996. Your information will not be given to anyone.